Monday, September 14, 2009

FANTASYZE! WEEK 8!!! Feat. Wet Stallions



WEEK 8! We're nearly there!!! Crazy! Send me your stories if you're still going through this, have you broken through the wall, are you feeling amazing, do you look mindblowing? I wanna hear! fantasyze@spod.com.au dudes!

This week the music is provided by the amazing Wet Stallions, a 2 piece production duo who are disgruntled with the bullshit gucci dance music crap that has happened this decade and loves the sound of a chill party full of real magic! Take a train back to the land of legends with Wet Stallions in week 8!!! Excellent!!!

So 28 minute run this week, after your 5 minute warm up walk... Get into it!!!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, I'm a friend of Jules'. Not sure if she mentioned it, she comes to my fitness classes and told me how she started 'fantazysing'...
    I had wanted to do a a similar thing, yours is great fun. I put it out to all my clients, private and corporate, via our ning blog.
    (http://gesundheit-health-coaching.ning.com/)
    Would love to get in touch. Got a lot of ideas for many more programs. Cheers, Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. have provided accessibility to additional and more people worldwide. Online gambling dens make that possible for players to help play by several elements of the globe in addition to thereby inviting harmful results
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    pelangiqq
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    syair sgp
    datahk

    ReplyDelete